Why do You Need a Monitor Light?
In the era of IoT, computers are indispensable for work, study, entertainment and games, but too bright/too dim light will directly pose burden on your eyes. BW-CML1 monitor light focuses on providing lighting solution for computer desktops with display space light source technology.
1. Adjustable Color Temperature: Fit various scenes like working, reading, gaming, relaxing.
• Warm Light: 2800-3200K (Soft light for watching a movie)
• Mix Light: 4000-4500K (Neutral color temperature for reading)
• Cool Light: 6000-6500K (Clear lighting for work efficiency)
2.500-1000lux, Adjustable Brightness
• Reducing screen reflection and relieving eye fatigue, glare-free, bright and soft light allows you to view clearly and comfortably.
3. Asymmetric Forward Projection Design & Anti-Glare Design
• BW-CML1 monitor light adopts asymmetric Light Source. With a unique light source, it will only light up the desktop, rather than the screen, without reflection and glare, virtually eliminating reflective glare from the monitor to maximize your focus and comfort whether you are working or relaxing and better for your eyes.
4. Simple Installation
• Just clip the hanging light on the top of the monitor screen, perfect for monitor with 1-3cm thickness.
5. Button Control
6. USB Powered Lamp
• The e-Reading Lamp can be powered by any USB outlet, whether the source is a computer, phone charger, or power bank. Slim and sleek design, easy to carry. Whether it is at home, in the office, or during travel, it is your best companion.
★ 1* Lamp
★ 1* Remote Control
★ 1* Manual
★ Please allow slight dimension difference due to manual measurement.
★ Please consider the actual sizes in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
★ Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
★ Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Thanks for your understanding.